January 06, 2013

Lego Friends Party Mood Board

Ok, so if you checked out the post from yesterday, I did a surfer girl room board for one particular little lady, my daughter.   And today that little lady is turning 9 years old.  As you know kids turn 9 well, in the blink of an eye. 

So now we have the birthday party plan.  This Saturday, Lacey is going to have a sleepover with 5 girls.  I'm sorry, I mean 5 GIRLS!!!  Am I crazy?  YES.  Did I say no more birthday sleepovers for a few years?  YES.  Am I a sucker?  Well...  YES.

The theme for the party is Lego Friends.  Most mood boards I do are for customers that want a inspirational design board for a room in their home, but I just kinda' thought, why not do it for the parties I create for my loved ones too.  I usually have all sorts of ideas rolling around when I plan a party, so this helped me see it as a whole.  It totally took the stress out of trying to remember what I had to complete for the party.  I don't know why I didn't think to do this sooner. 

Here is the Lego Friends Party Mood Board I created...
Sources
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92879904/building-blocks-birthday-invitations?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=lego+friends+invitation&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all


For information on my on-line design services, please click here.
For on-site design services {Virginia}, please email seasideinteriors01@gmail.com for pricing and availability.
Seaside Interiors

0 comments:

Post a Comment