September 13, 2012

Mudroom Inspiration


 
 
There is so much I love about this mudroom!  Look at the reclaimed wood ceilings.  I love the Granite Gray color as the backdrop.   I think it is such a peaceful and relaxing place.  The door is the finishing touch.  It is Benjamin Moore's Fiji AF-525.  I could see this set up in my mudroom. 
 
I would also like to take these same colors into my office:
 
Benjamin Moore:  
 
 Granite AF-660
 
 
 
 Fiji AF-525
 
 
 
Cement Gray-2112-60
 
 
And then add a shade of green like Benjamin Moore's Pear Green
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think those colors work well together. Can't wait to see your office!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Syndi, it's gonna be a bit of a drawn out process, but I will post updates as I go. I can't wait either ;-)

      Delete