September 18, 2012

Stopping by the Model Home!!!


I had recently heard that our builders where building new homes in a neighborhood not far from ours.  I also heard that the decorated model is the same house plan as ours.  I had to go and check it out, right?  To see what my house could look like with a completely different feel.  Well, it is amazing what paint does to any room to change the feel.  Never mind the furniture and accessories they picked.  It was lovely!!!
 
 
Let me show you...
 
Kitchen
 
 
 
Dining Room
 
 
 
Living Room
 
 
 
Bedroom #1
 
 
 
Bedroom #2
 
 
 
Master Bedroom
 
 
 
Master Bedroom Sitting Area
 
 
 
Antiqued Gold Mirrors
 
 
 
Bonus Room
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Morning Room
 
 
 
 
Dining Room
 
 
 
Family Room
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Up close of the curtain design
 
 
 
 
 
1st Floor Bedroom
 
 
 
Do you like the muted tones?  In person, the whole house felt so relaxed!
 
 
After we stopped in at the model home, we went over to Lumber Liquidators to see what options they had for some gray and brown flooring.
 
 
I brought a sample of the pewter maple home and this one seems to be the family favorite...
 
 
 
And then this brown tone is nice...
 
 
 
I can tell this is going to be one of my most stressful purchases ;-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment